Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bounce : share your educative feedback

Bounce is an outstanding web2.0 tool. It is “ a little application that lets people quickly add feedback to any webpage and toss that back and forth with other people” . It is a fun and an easy way to share ideas on a website. Just type in the url of the site and Bounce app grabs a screenshot for you to add notes and share it with others.

bounce


How can I get started using Bounce ?

First log on to Bounce app main page and type in the web page address and click the “ Grab Screenshot “button

bounce

Now click wherever you want to create a note and a little box will open up where you add your text.
Yes , it is that simple and easy .You can try it with your students if you want to highlight a content area in a web site .Write notes and share them with your students and encourage them to better interact with the electronic content they are reading .
That’s it about Bounce : share your educative feedback
Do you like this post ? have you read my other posts covering the effective use of web2.0 tools in education ? If you think my posts are worth your time then join my facebook fan page ( look at the righ sidebar to join ) or subscribe to my newsletter to get my posts right into your inbox and at the instant I publish them.

You might also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment