Friday, April 15, 2011

HTML to PDF ; Convert Webpages into PDFs

Html to PDF is a free conversion tool that I will be adding up to the list we are compiling here under the Writing and Converting tools tab . HTML to PDF is a simple converter that can turn any web page or blog post to a PDF document in seconds . I really like this tool and have used it many times to convert blog posts to PDF documents that I print and share with my students and colleagues . It does not require any installation software and above all it is free of charge .
html to pdf

How can I get started using HTML to PDF ?

Head over to HTML main page
provide the URL of the page you want to convert
Click on make PDF
hmtl to pdf 1
That’s it about HTML to PDF ; Convert Webpages into PDFs

I : Converting Tools :

No comments:

Post a Comment