Friday, April 22, 2011

Join.me ; share your screen with students

Join.me  is a free service that allows its users to connect together and share their screens . Using Join.me Mac and Windows users will be able to see what is going on on each others screens . It supports up to 250 people . To start using it you need to download and run the app . This service has a basic version and a paid version . But the basic version is enough for us here . here is a snapshot of the difference between paid and free versions ;


How can I get started using Join me ?

Head over to Join.me main page and download the app
Once downloaded , you need to give the nine digit access numbers to your collaborators to start seeing your screen and collaborating with you .
It is very simple to use and you do not need any advanced tech knowledge to do that

Applications of Join.me in education

Join. me is a great tool that we can use in education with our students . Teachers can use it to share their screen with their students when explaining a part of a lesson or to walk them through a step by step tutorial or virtual presentations . students can also use it to collaborate with each other on projects and classroom assignments .
That’s it about Join.me ; share your screen with students

No comments:

Post a Comment