Monday, May 16, 2011

Present.me: Mix slides and Videos in Presentations

Present.me is a great web 2.0 tool. It allows its users to record and share their presentations using their webcams. It is really one of the best presentation app available online . You can now embed your power point files into slideshows and record yourself  talking or explaining your slides and the result is an awesome slideshows illustrated with your video clips . I love this website and i would really recommend that you give it a try.



 

Some features of Present.me

Here are the main features that Present.me offers to its users  :
  • It has a free basic account

  • It requires a sign up

  • It allows you to integrate your recordings into slides

  • It supports just PPT files

  • It is easy to use

  • It is very simple

  • You can record up to 15 mints

  • You are allowed just 10 recordings in a month with a 50mb upload limit, if you want more you can upgrade your account.

  • You can share your presentations with whomever you want

  • You can also password protect your slides

  • If you want to learn more about Present.me visit their homepage .


Applications of Present.me in education

Present.me is a great presentation tool that educators can use in their classrooms .As a teacher, i can for example, upload a PowerPoint that i want to share with my students and record a 10 mint video explaining the main points in the slideshow and then embed all in Present.me to generate an engaging video slideshow that students will interact with more than they would with just plain PPT.
That’s it about Present.me: Mix slides and Videos in Presentations.
You might also like :

No comments:

Post a Comment